Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tick Tick Tick, Is this mic still on?

Thought I forgot about this? Nope, just been super busy.

5 Year anniversary.




Started off the day with some lunch at Gourmet India. 11 dollar buffet w/ endless Naan bread = Win.



Jo with her first plate of the day.

Then it was off to La Jolla Cove, no pics here except this...



Poor guy, I didnt realize that the cove has tons of these squirrels running around.

Then we went to yogurtworld.


All the fruits and Mochi Dough.

Then we went to Seaport Village/ Emerald Wyndham

Pretty cool, didnt take any pics of us in the elevator at Wyndham, but heres a little trivia fact for you....

On May 21st 2004 at around 9pm Joanna and I rode the elevator at Wyndham during our Semi formal at Bell all the way up to the 25th floor. With us both staring at the lit up downtown skyline I asked her to be my girlfriend, and well.. the rest is history.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww :)
    I'm invited to the wedding right? heheheh jk :P (or not... :P)

    ReplyDelete