Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Song of the Week: Movemeant - Yesterday



yo, put my best foot forward, took two steps, toward the opposite
back and forth with things, saw a lotta shit
and I was under pressure, now I'm on top of it
so now I'm taking all I can get
my getaway hit the fork in the road and took the scenic route
'tween me and you, it brought the phoenix out of me
so partner you can hate me or love me, cause I might have been wrong
but my heart was pure, still, I cant say I dont have regrets
made mistakes I that wont soon forget, expectations I haven't met
and yet, I wouldn't trade this moment, pray for atonement
take me for what I am, a romantic but I'm not hopeless
writing my magnum opus, either you're high pysch, or lose focus
if you let it, some of y'all will never get it, holding on to...

No comments:

Post a Comment