Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines day and Mama Anching's birthday



My Soc 150 class. Notice I sit so far in the back because I needa leave before everyone else so I can beat traffic and not have to rush for work.

yeah so this is how my weekend went.
Saturday:
Joanna had work till like 4 and I had my Geol. test in the morning so I spent basically the whole day to myself up until she got out. She didnt wanna do much except go check out Pho Ca Dao.



This place is the shit, end of story. Its located on El Cajon Blvd.



The lovely Joanna waiting for her pho.



Me waiting for my "Number 1"




My "number 1" and No I do not know how to pronounce it, but man with some hot sauce it was awesome.



Joanna wanted her own bowl of Pho because the last time we shared she didnt like the fact that I LOVE hot sauce with my soup.

Afterwards we went back to my house and watched Notorious, and being a Hip Hop fan this movie fucking sucked. They seemed to of fast fowarded through Biggies life without viewing anything really meaningful. They did bring out their depiction of the Studio incident with Tupac getting shot, besides that this whole movie just sucked and made Lil Kim look real bad.

Sunday: Mama Anching's birthday in Mira Mesa





I didnt really take much pictures, I was too busy eating and talking to everyone so yeah.




This is my niece from the bay "yanna". shes so smart for her age.




GET IT!!!!!


hahaha whats up with the bingo yall???


yeah and thats about it, I really wish I took more pics from yesterday but hey the time went by fast, next time I guess.

I think I want Thai food next time me and Jo go out. Whooop.

1 comment:

  1. BINGO!! I played bingo at Sycuan..almost won the big bucks maan ;P

    ReplyDelete