Sunday, March 1, 2009

how the week went

pretty cool, nephews first birthday, and open mic at green tea house.




the open mic was pretty cool, I just felt bad because they had like nobody who signed up to perform so they had to stretch the little they had. If i knew it was an open sign up for ANY kind of performances I woulda signed up. Oh well next time.

Julian Angelo Luansing-Garcia's 1st birthday.

Chill, little thing that went down in mission valley, a whole lot of toddlers rolling around and alot of mountain dew consumed.





My cousin Nestor and his girl Mary Jane, havent seen this fucker in so long.. next time youre down here again bring your girl along again so we can kick it longer yo!



A whole lot of tagalog dialogue going on behind me.. yeah I got a hat on, only because I am in deep need of a haircut.



My cousin Chins friends and my Cousin Carol in the back, dude in the black with his leg up is my old pal from Bell and Morse named Vincent.. hes starting to become a regular at our family parties, cool man as what Chappelle as Rick James would say; "ENJOY YO SELF.. AH AH AH.."



WHOOO PINNNAAAATTTAAAA!! These kids were whack though, when the thing broke they didnt even run for the candy, they just kinda walked towards and and slowly picked it up, no fun -_-

yeah and thats about it for the weekend, got a busy week coming up, tests for Soc and Geol, and a paper due for eng 220 whooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment