Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How the weekend went.

Geol 100 test that I bombed, DJ clinic, UFC 96, and the come up of the fucking century.

Friday:


Went to this place right after studying at state. Its right off of the plaza blvd exit on the 805. Ive seen this place all my life and this is the first time Ive ever went.



The Tostada Salad I ordered, this thing was huge.



Joanna with her breakfast special that she was about to put a mountain of ketchup on.

Saturday:
After I bombed my bullshit geol 100 test me and Jo went to the free DJ clinic at Access music



Pnutz rockin it and showing us that going Digital these days still isnt necessary for dope mixes

After that we went to horton to have dinner and for Jo to look for her sweater at VS



MMM steak escape

and then made it home for UFC 96, pretty good event. The 2 standouts for me was Shane Carwin knocking out top 10 HW Gabe Gonzaga and the triumphant return of Brandon Vera

Now onto Sunday. Remember how I said come up of the fucking century?!?!



Went to Circuit Citys final day, they didnt have a damn thing. BUT I knew quite a few people who worked there and one of them dug this thing out of the back. scored a
HP DV5-1156se Laptop for 200 bucks. No lie.

GYEAH!


Next post will be about the trip to Balboa park that Jo and I had until then be jealous of my new laptop MUAHAHHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. yeah? well does your laptop have a fingerprint censor? lol :P

    ReplyDelete